"difficulty" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He obviously found difficulty in talking about himself but as we sat I was able to build a picture of his history.
- She was finding difficulty in seeing out of her right eye.
- Moreover, he seemed to find difficulty in coming to the point.
- A strange feeling which he found difficulty in coming to terms with.
- But the Administration is finding difficulty with other parts of its strategy.
- I went at once, and found little difficulty in waking three of the women.
- However, the expedition found much greater difficulty on the east side of the river.
- I began to find great difficulty in drawing my breath.
- He seemed to find even greater difficulty in framing his next question.
- Having secured the plans, the couple find great difficulty leaving the country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.