"difficulty" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There will be more changes, and some of them may present real difficulties.
- "But I thought it would present little difficulty to such an expert."
- But all would present difficulties for the Government, analysts said.
- I do not think this presents major difficulties at all.
- This last operation must present certain difficulties with a crew of little experience.
- Quality of data in developing countries also presents special difficulties.
- That would present great difficulties unless tale two men happened to be living in the same house.
- But the passage of almost half a century presents difficulties.
- Your reading presents certain technical difficulties at this time, but I can give you some information now.
- This system can present difficulties for animals which spend much of their life underground.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.