"difficulty" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "To overcome difficulties what has to be done is to take risks."
- "I don't know how we will overcome further difficulties with the medical monitors."
- Eventually, they overcame all their difficulties and led a happy life.
- He is not going to give up easily but tries very hard to overcome his difficulties.
- Only work, peace and order will help you to overcome current difficulties!
- And we should also point out that it has happened thanks to the efforts of women themselves, who have had to overcome enormous difficulties.
- "There are 10 kids who overcame difficulties and reached the academic level where they're able to go to college."
- The award is given to an individual who has overcome difficulties to achieve success.
- One way to overcome difficulties with lack of confidence is to try to be honest about how you feel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.