"difficulty" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The use of the building as both a movie location and a working fire station sometimes led to difficulties.
- In some instances, however, the need for attention can lead to difficulties.
- It does not always work like that, for they can lead to real difficulties in study, and sometimes to pastoral problems.
- Sometimes, however, problems arise that can lead to serious difficulties in the future.
- Living beyond their means soon led to grave financial and legal difficulties.
- Interpretation of the Act has led to difficulties even in simple situations.
- "A fair and reasonable amount" may lead to particular difficulties.
- This situation is leading to major difficulties in the economy and putting jobs at risk.
- Any other interpretation would, after all, lead to constitutional difficulties.
- It will also lead to difficulties at the conclusion of the case when you come to bill.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.