"difficulty" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "He can create great difficulties for you and your brother."
- This will create certain difficulties in the future for the researchers of his art.
- The new government policy, together with falling prices, created difficulties for many energy companies.
- It may be a good idea to create difficulties for both you and your opponent.
- And, above all, it will create fewer difficulties for you.
- I feel there are some areas within the present proposals which will create difficulties.
- While war could create serious difficulties for the merchant class, other social groups looked at it in a different light.
- They suggested that this needed to be done in the near future, before development created "further difficulty".
- They really were concerned that its announcement would create difficulties with the French, then.
- Deciding who should moderate and how create difficulty of community management.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.