"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There, we had shade and complete privacy, yet were within easy reach of the soft, white-sand beach.
- A large white-sand beach is the main focus of a recreational area that includes a golf course and a casino.
- The South sees a good amount of tourists due largely to its long, white-sand beaches.
- The white-sand beach could not be seen for the heavy surf.
- The long white-sand beaches are a match for any in the Caribbean.
- There is a private, 26-acre sailing lake and a small white-sand beach.
- A crooked trail off the main road led down to the most gorgeous white-sand beach on the island, I'd been told.
- Forget the hardships and take some time out on a white-sand beach.
- Plenty of visitors find their way here for the beautiful white-sand beaches.
- Immediately below the speeding vessel was a wide, white-sand beach all of ten miles long.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.