"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its got great surf or secluded beaches without so much wave action.
- Spa customers will have the use of private gardens and a secluded beach.
- There will come a day when there won't be a secluded beach left for us to make love on.
- I found a secluded beach at the south end of the bay, had lunch and headed back.
- The course is 10 miles along the west coast, with a stop for lunch and a swim at a secluded beach.
- As the sun cleared the horizon, he reached a secluded beach.
- Dreams didn't disappoint me with their secluded, private beach that seemed to be a million miles from anything else.
- There is a weekly picnic cruise to a secluded beach.
- Part one opens with a young boy and his father flying a kite on a secluded beach.
- There's also a nice, secluded, and not very crowded beach you can hike to.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.