"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The wall now seemed to open onto a vast, sandy beach.
- They sat on a sandy beach at the edge of the bay.
- Just a few minutes will take you to a sandy beach.
- There is a large sandy beach at the mouth of the river.
- The sandy beaches are however very popular in the summer.
- There was a small sandy beach around 3/4 of the lake.
- When she caught up the professor was standing on a small sandy beach.
- They went down to the machine, now sitting on the sandy beach far from the water.
- It is indeed the only sandy beach of its type in the area.
- They take off from a sandy beach on a small island at the mouth of the river.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.