"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During the middle of the third night we suddenly broke out onto a wide, sandy beach.
- The southern coast is known for its wide sandy beaches.
- If you have drawn an end position on the line, run down the beach a little wide to give yourself more room.
- I looked over the wall and beyond the dune to the wide beach below.
- This 300 metre wide beach is on a small bay.
- It is best known for its wide beach with fine white sand.
- Louisa found her son on the wide beach playing with a dog.
- The latter are safe to play on the fine and wide sandy beaches.
- At the far end of the lake was a beach only five feet wide.
- Two families, the only other people there, played baseball on the wide beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.