"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He went around the other side, and he's headed for a phone on one of the northern public beaches.
- Then we head back across the country, toward Cuba's northern beaches.
- To the west of the site along the northern beach there was also an anti-tank mine area.
- What are the options for reaching the northern beaches using public transport?
- After using the northern beaches as a highway, he and his force have headed inland.
- The beach is highly unusual for northern French beaches in that it faces south.
- This northern beach of magnificent tan sand is most agreeably reached by boat.
- Japanese troops from the southern beaches were shifted up to the northern beaches.
- A program producer said that he had "taken some time out to be by himself and slept in a cave on Sydney's northern beaches overnight".
- Surfabout had a waiting period and was mobile so it could go to the best waves on Sydney's northern beaches.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.