"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She stood in the living room looking out over the white beach.
- The third side was white beach and warm blue sea.
- Oh, and then there are the 13 miles of white sand beach.
- There was a pretty bit of white beach at the end and a stream.
- All was quiet in the small house on the Gulf with its many doors open to the white beach.
- Homes in the town, known for its quiet streets and white beaches, now top £500,000, or nearly $1 million.
- And there was a stretch of white sand beach, the last left on the whole lake.
- On the west coast, the white sandy beach is bigger.
- I spent many a happy evening sitting upon the white beach debating the meaning of life.
- I looked up and down the white beach and saw no one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.