"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was on a narrow beach with a black shiny cliff behind her.
- At last she came out onto the narrow beach and pulled up short.
- They reach the plain and see the ocean beyond the narrow beach.
- I said to the other two as we stood there on the narrow beach, looking at the packs and weapons.
- Two weeks later Cook led a party of men onto a narrow beach.
- A set of stairs led down to a narrow beach with picnic tables.
- The island was covered with low trees and bush, but also had narrow sandy beaches.
- She stood on the ledge above the narrow, rocky beach and lost herself in it.
- They turned the boat towards the narrow beach, and the second followed.
- A small, narrow beach lay before them at the foot of the ridge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.