"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The park has views of rolling hills and golden beaches.
- There's time for a swim off the golden beach before dinner.
- It doesn't have golden beaches and blue waters for the tourists.
- How could she find this scene so enchanting after her years on the golden beaches of California?
- Yay looked away, to where the rollers fell against the golden beach, and then back again.
- Its miles of golden sandy beaches draw in tourists from across the globe during the summer season.
- From here, you can survey the whole 9 km (6 miles) of the golden, sandy beach.
- Indeed, the care with which the city's 30 golden beaches are tended is an indication of their importance to daily life.
- The long, 2-km (1-mile) golden beach remains the main attraction.
- Moore Park boasts almost 20 km of golden sandy beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.