"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two hundred years ago, it was primarily a single large "beach".
- This village consists of a large, long beach that runs along its entire east coast.
- The northern bank is shallow and sandy, with a large beach.
- There is a large beach just north of the village.
- There is a large sandy beach at the mouth of the river.
- Next to the town there are two large, straight, beaches.
- It is also the largest beach of the island.
- The large sandy beach is very popular for wave and wind based water sports.
- The beach at the harbor is one of two large sandy beaches on the island.
- A large sandy beach is located on the west side of the lake.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.