"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another fine beach further towards the city is known as Rocklands.
- You may have to share the three fine little beaches with a few cheerful fishermen.
- On its southern most tip it has a very fine beach and some prospective investors were building a hotel in the late 1990s.
- Naturally, these views are incomplete without a fine white beach.
- Easier access will make a short break on one of the country's fine beaches a much more appealing prospect.
- The fine sandy beach is over 100 metres wide here.
- You climbed over the ridge and came down the other side, to where there's a long bay with fine beaches.
- There is a fine beach located just outside of Evdilos.
- The area is a popular tourist attraction since the late 1990s because there are many fine beaches.
- There are many good national parks, fine beaches, cities and scenic.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.