"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Abundant on tropical beaches that are exposed to the sea.
- Show me a tropical beach and I'll lie on it gladly.
- Plus it means you can't tell great writing when wearing a scarf or sitting on a tropical beach.
- If you want a photo of what a tropical beach should look like, just aim the camera.
- And as he said that, all my visions of a tropical beach disappeared.
- It has the appearance of a real tropical beach.
- Picture sitting on a tropical beach, where I'm happily smoking.
- Instead, the group is initially shown relaxing on a tropical beach.
- They had walked together under palm trees on the white sand of a tropical beach.
- It is not, let me make myself quite clear, some kind of tropical beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.