"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is also a nearby beach of the same name.
- I went to a nearby beach and decided to take a swim.
- They were buried later in the day, most of them on the nearby beach.
- In warm weather, he would sleep on a nearby beach, she said.
- People park cars along the highway leading to the show, and others watch from the nearby beaches.
- An English breakfast will set you up well for a 'constitutional' along the nearby beach.
- Shooting areas included the complex's large water tank, and a nearby beach.
- The community gets its name from the nearby beach of the same name.
- We finally hopped back into the car and hit one of the nearby beaches.
- After this, he was towed to a nearby beach and is now played upon by children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.