"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A nude beach is a place where people can swim, without having clothes on.
- I'm told that just over the bluff is a nude beach.
- And after this week, if the authorities have their way, much of it will not be a nude beach in practice, either.
- As no development occurred the area became a popular nude beach.
- Six restaurants border the southern end of the nude beach.
- There is a nude beach on the lake's southern shore.
- "What on earth is a place like Orchid doing with a nude beach?"
- On the far east side of the island there is a nude beach.
- The nude beach there is supposedly the only one in Mexico.
- The island is also home to a popular nude beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.