"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a private beach, but also open to the public.
- At the border between the private and public beach she looked back.
- It's a great party, but for about an hour, we go off on our own down to a private beach.
- There was a private beach where they could spend hours in the sun alone, just the two of them.
- Ten minutes later I was down on the private beach.
- There will be a private beach for the use of residents.
- The lot is 1.41 acres and has a private beach.
- The college has its own private beach, open to students and faculty.
- By law, there is no such thing as private beach in California.
- There'll be a private beach and lots of blue water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.