"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nevertheless, until his death, the one-party Communist Government kept most real authority in its hands.
- "I want you to have the shot first," said the doctor, straining to keep kindness and authority in his voice.
- According to contemporary sources he intended to keep authority in his own hands.
- How would you keep your position and authority there?
- Also it will be well to keep authority.
- Mr. Gorbachev would keep authority over banking, transportation, communication and foreign trade, all critical to economic change.
- But he will keep real authority in American hands.
- So even though he had done his best to keep outside authority away, they had apparently arrived at the house to ask questions.
- He proposed keeping much more central authority in Moscow, with tighter state controls on prices and property ownership.
- The planetary vice-president has issued an executive order, keeping authority in his own hands until it's decided who is the real president.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.