"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- State law requires every municipality to establish a board of education with independent authority to create education policy and govern the town school system.
- By offering to provide the King's carriage and clean the streets the Fellowship of Carmen was established in 1517 with authority to control the cartage trade.
- There was also some discussion today about whether the Republicans would establish a special joint committee with wide authority to examine the First Family's finances.
- The government reorganization plan also establishes a new parliament with broad authority, creates a powerful new post of state president and limits government officials to 10 years in office.
- As a result, the Bureau was established with authority over the Paris Observatory and all other astronomical establishments throughout France.
- Establish a new position with appropriate authority.
- The Maouri established two capitals in Matankari and Lougou, with religious authority based in Bagaji.
- If scholars in the host country can establish with authority that English really can facilitate neutral, objective statements then its value on the world market is correspondingly increased.
- With his colleague Jacques Pinet (1754-1844) he established at Bayonne a revolutionary tribunal, with authority in the neighbouring towns.
- Flemish and francophone cultural councils were established with authority in matters relating to language and culture for the two language groups.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.