"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The only other action the Legislature took today was to approve a measure preserving the state's authority to issue $200 million in tax-exempt industrial development bonds.
- As a result, in 1973, the Legislature eliminated the Correctional Association's right to inspect and examine prisons but preserved its authority to visit them.
- The compilation soon came into general use among the clergy, and preserved its authority even under Turkish rule.
- Since inheriting the Druse mantle from his father, he has consistently focused on preserving his 200,000-strong minority and his authority over it.
- Alarmed by this suggestion, his senior ministers explain that pyramid building is crucial to preserving his authority.
- The C.I.A. has long fought to preserve its overseas authority exclusively for itself, but it does not have law-enforcement powers.
- Wythias murders Gildakk in an attempt to preserve his authority, and is in turn killed by Barbe.
- It would preserve the Food and Drug Administration's full authority to regulate nicotine.
- If we want to preserve our global moral authority, let's walk our talk at home.
- Too many of the ordinary warriors and the women took every claim of the Ulungas seriously, and would fight to preserve the priests' authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.