"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If militias had not withdrawn by 20 December, the authorities and members of the public intended to close the whole city to traffic.
- But it remained unclear whether Chinese authorities truly intended to release him.
- He also suggested that the authorities intended to control the opposition with force.
- By 2015, authorities intend to have 50,000 bikes available, similar to the Hangzhou scheme that is their model.
- It is not clear to what extent the authorities intend to enforce the new rules.
- The authorities of the game intend to keep it absolutely clean.
- It is not known if the authorities intend to restore the remains at some time in the future, or provide more information and assistance to visitors.
- By then, the authorities intend that four-fifths of China's population will be within a 90-minute drive of an airport.
- Soviet authorities apparently intend to retain the city and surrounding district as part of the Russian republic.
- The Commission takes note that the budgetary authority does not intend to support the creation of this budget item for the year 2007.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.