"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The authorities should be focusing on the gambling in banks where the damage to people's lives and to society as a whole is so much greater!
- The action was another move to shed real estate holdings so that the authority could focus more on transportation.
- Advocates for Arab and Muslim immigrants say the authorities are unfairly focusing on people who have nothing to do with terrorism.
- The authorities first focused on Landslide in 1997, shortly after the Reedys incorporated the firm.
- The authority is focusing its efforts on an experimental hybrid engine that runs on both diesel fuel and electricity.
- In the United States, authorities have focused enforcement resources on larger scale operations like illegal immigrants who are employed by large companies.
- In particular, Japanese city and prefectural authorities have focused on the reduction of solid waste going into landfills.
- But without much more to go on, the authorities have focused on prevention.
- The Israeli authorities are focusing their efforts at this location on ensuring a normal flow of civilian and commercial traffic.
- At the same time, the authorities have focused particular attention on the fight against corruption.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.