"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The director of the regional waste authority, Milton Y. Suzich, said the utility had made clear in private negotiating sessions it would not bargain.
- For additional information, please contact your state hazardous waste authority.
- Be sure to check with your local environmental regulatory agency, solid waste authority, or health department to find out how HHW is managed in your area.
- Local solid waste authorities and health departments may also have specific bans on wastes that apply to their service area.
- That was true for the water authority (the severe droughts in the late 1960's), for the solid waste authority (the towns were overwhelmed).
- They will be run by private firms under contract to Britain's new nuclear waste authority, NIREX.
- For information on safe disposal of pesticides, get in touch with your municipal waste authority.
- Prior to the abolition of the Greater London Council in 1986, it was the waste authority for Greater London.
- There are four statutory joint waste authorities, as follows:
- The Mayor of London has made repeated attempts to bring the different waste authorities together, to form a single waste authority in London.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.