"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After his release, the police circulated photographs obtained from parole authorities.
- Thus, there is no basis to admit the Armenians under the parole authority.
- He was transferred to federal parole authorities in Antioch on August 26, 1988.
- Transversely, parole officers supervise offenders released from incarceration after a review and consideration of a warden, parole board or other parole authority.
- The law gives him discretionary "parole" authority to deal with special cases.
- Once more she raised the idea of Mrs. Murray's writing to the parole authorities on behalf of Zvonko.
- In the other four cases, Mr. Fisher said, Mr. Celeste acted before receiving a recommendation from the parole authority.
- Between 1962 and 1979, hundreds of thousands of Cubans entered the United States under Attorney General's parole authority, many of them arriving by boat.
- Days later, the parole authorities became aware of the charges and returned him to jail.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.