"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In that same vein, FIO's subpoena authority is an important component of our mission.
- At the heart of these negotiations and Senate deliberations over using its subpoena authority are political worries about how to handle Mr. Perot.
- The chief state's attorney did not renew his request for subpoena authority during the most recent legislative term.
- Mr. Blumenthal, who is limited to handling civil complaints, has subpoena authority but cannot petition a grand jury.
- He still has subpoena authority, though he has not exercised it.
- The resolution creating the new intelligence committee structure should grant subpoena authority to the committee or committees.
- To date, the NCST has chosen not to exercise its subpoena authority.
- The agency has not used its subpoena authority in over 20 years to produce the required paperwork from defense contractors under audit.
- And he suggested that the FTC may have to use its subpoena authority to force companies to cough up information requested by the agency.
- Committee leaders have been granted unusual subpoena authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.