"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The board will retain its authority over the district's budget and a number of policy matters.
- As a result, the people's will, both branches have retained their authority.
- If not, we don't retain our authority in the musical canon.
- As such, the Secretary retains ultimate authority over the courts.
- The ruling today suggests that he is feeling pressure to assert enough of a voice to retain his authority.
- The Defense Department will retain authority only over classified national security information.
- Opposite to alternating custody, both parents retain authority over the child/children.
- Many chiefs retained their traditional authority, participating in local administrations.
- By the settlement of that year,he was allowed to retain his rights and authority, subject to the control of the Company.
- The boards retain their traditional discretionary authority during the protest period.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.