"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In Māori, a tribe that has mana whenua must have demonstrated their authority over a piece of land or territory.
- Akbar then ordered the heads of his enemies to be displayed upon towers erected throughout the region, in order to demonstrate his authority.
- He walked into the operating theater and picked up something, just to demonstrate his authority.
- Mr. Yushchenko's order appeared to be an effort to demonstrate his authority over the troops.
- On the other hand, the leaders of the Chinese government wanted the process to demonstrate their authority.
- The calming of the sea demonstrates Jesus' authority over nature.
- The new peacekeepers were everywhere, looking for any excuse to demonstrate their authority through fear and suffering.
- At the Residence, when he was here to demonstrate his own authority.
- In addition, an agent must provide a copy of the agent agreement or other document demonstrating the agent's authority to represent the employer.
- But don't demonstrate your authority unless you have to.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.