"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it seemed important to assert his authority, and he didn't know what else to do.
- Now that the government did not assert such authority, were people better off?
- However, Miles is not above asserting his authority when required.
- No time to assert her authority and make it stick.
- If eventually some federal court asserts its authority, the government can be expected to appeal.
- He asserted his authority by closing the school and military club.
- He desired to set the rules for your meeting with him to assert his authority.
- The Congress was now only waiting for a suitable opportunity to assert its authority.
- Some principals are still independent enough to assert their authority and get things done.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.