"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The question of how to maintain authority over children while still allowing them room to grow is central to the novel.
- Herkam would be trying to both maintain the peace and his own authority.
- Desire to maintain rules and authority exists only to further support these social roles.
- The organisers were well prepared and able to maintain their authority.
- The process created a crisis for the church, as it struggled to maintain authority over its American flock.
- Many believed a firm response to such acts of violence was necessary to maintain national prestige and authority.
- Nri maintained its vast authority well into the 16th century.
- A key question among critics of the plan is whether principals truly maintain their authority over school discipline.
- "But by the Current, man, how do I maintain authority here?"
- These Malay rulers still maintain authority over religious affairs in states.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.