"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The French civil aviation authorities were expected to support the case.
- "We are already comfortable with their aviation authority, from years of personal experience," he said.
- Each national aviation authority has a source of information about airports in their country.
- European aviation authorities have made plans to require a similar system in the next few years.
- Civil aviation authorities were said to be investigating, but the results had not been made public.
- What aircraft require a type rating is decided by the local aviation authority.
- China's civil aviation authority said it had no preliminary information about the cause of the crash.
- However, their production was extremely slow, without much attention of the aviation authorities, with the first 10 aircraft taking more than eight months.
- Crowds and aviation authorities gathered on the morning of the 13 September 1906.
- In the early 1960s, the university is beginning to welcome its first students and trainees from foreign civil aviation authorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.