"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Voting 5 to 4, the court upheld the federal regulators' authority to set stricter conditions.
- And in his ruling, Feerick upheld the league's authority to discipline its players severely.
- The Commission has filed several such actions, and the courts have repeatedly upheld our authority to do so.
- The Court's 1978 decision, upholding the commission's authority, was a watershed for the preservation movement.
- The Parliament thought those strong words, and saw the necessity of upholding their authority.
- Chenosh would need all the help he could get to uphold his authority.
- At the same time he upheld the Federal government's authority although he differed with its methods.
- The decision did not cast doubt on the Court's precedents upholding local governments' general zoning authority.
- We want to live in a society that supports our values and upholds our authority.
- Last week, the court upheld the agency's authority to set new national standards for smog and soot.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.