"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also has established a reputation as an authority on ethical issues.
- A quick study, he rapidly established himself as a leading authority on parliamentary procedure.
- But he established himself as an authority and became an institution.
- They're trying to establish themselves as a national authority by force and coercion.
- Among other recommendations, the review calls for Questacon to be established as a statutory authority.
- His remarkable knowledge of Russia soon established him as an authority on Russian affairs.
- Since the council was established as a unitary authority in 1996, political control has been held by the following parties:
- He was admitted to the bar in 1877 and established a reputation as an authority on international law.
- Within a few years, he had established himself as an international authority in the chemotherapy of the disease.
- The book is a major scholarly work, which rapidly established itself as a standard authority on British sculptors and sculpture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.