"account" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- M-1 includes currency in circulation, traveler's checks and checking accounts.
- However, the freedom to include such information in statutory accounts will often mean that the first limb of the definition will not be met.
- M-2 includes currency in circulation, checking accounts and certain savings accounts.
- However, in reality, the aggregate includes more than just gross wages, at least in national accounts and balance of payments statistics.
- Included in legendary accounts of the Ubar region are reports of fertile oases, and areas that have known the plow.
- Tax shelters include investments or deposits in accounts that are not heavily taxed, such as retirement accounts.
- Very precise details of names and locations have been included in accounts of dybbuk possession.
- But Dr. Nordhaus notes that many important factors are not included in economic accounts.
- Unfortunately, this contribution is not included in national statistics and accounts.
- A number of examples are included in biblical accounts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.