"account" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Would you go ahead and transfer over the whole account?
- The whole account shows wonder at the birth of the child in Bethlehem.
- It looks like she closed out the whole account.
- I've read the whole account, and he's telling you the truth.
- Then, his whole account would be subject to the tax and penalty.
- There's talk that he may pull the whole account.
- But Cranston seemed very much bored by the whole account.
- But his whole account can perhaps be understood so as to avoid such objections.
- Awkwardly, gulping at my drink, I spilled out the whole account.
- That is the whole account, and the connections within it are very unclear-it says nothing more about the monks or what became of them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.