"account" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Of the family remaining in County Limerick after the 13th century unfortunately little account is preserved.
- Only very meagre accounts have been preserved of the practical workings of the university.
- However, his account of Alexander's expedition was preserved long enough to be mined as a direct or indirect source for other histories that have survived.
- In all it received three performances, though because father and son were together at the time their own account of its success was not preserved.
- From his time the accounts for 1487-1492 are preserved.
- And a man wrote it down and the account has been preserved ever since.
- His ship escaped to safety and his account of the event was preserved.
- By so doing, he ensured that a full account of the Confederate war effort would be preserved for history.
- An account of the interview that ensued is preserved in his third 'Journal.'
- The account of the affair is preserved in two different versions (Giṭ.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.