"account" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Such settings often involve detailed accounts of military and/or trading operations and organizations.
- Given how frenetic business has been lately, though, it's no surprise that several large advertisers made decisions yesterday involving accounts.
- The transfer and disbursement of funds involving accounts with the same last name and blood ties are rarely noticed.
- He then gave the $20,000 to CREP in $100 bills (which was legal since it involved personal accounts).
- The deal will primarily involve retail-oriented accounts as well as some institutional accounts.
- Three advertisers have made decisions involving big accounts.
- Three on-line services have made decisions involving accounts.
- Two advertisers have made decisions involving accounts.
- Decisions have been made involving several large accounts.
- These arrangements often involve joint accounts at the larger brokerage, with profits divided between the two firms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.