"account" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a comprehensive and detailed account written several decades after the battle.
- His opening statement was the first comprehensive official account of the events by British authorities.
- The result is the single most comprehensive account of the early days at Dovercourt.
- The report was perhaps the most comprehensive account to date of the accusations under investigation.
- His book, by far the most comprehensive and authoritative account of the agency, quickly became a classic.
- It was a comprehensive and truthful account, save for my name.
- George has given me a very comprehensive account of your activities over the past two weeks.
- The resulting diary is the most comprehensive personal account of life in the 17th century.
- The Commissioner has kindly given us a very comprehensive account of this effort.
- The book is considered the most comprehensive account of the underground movement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.