"account" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It publishes an exhaustive account of the story to date.
- Nevertheless, it is an accurate and exhaustive account.
- I have not attempted to give an exhaustive or systematic account of the variety of government functions.
- The book is not an exhaustive account of all the sieges of the war.
- They contain exhaustive accounts of events that happened in the village.
- But many of his specific allegations are new, and no one has published so exhaustive an account.
- An exhaustive account of America's fantastically expensive quest for a missile defense system and its failure to find one that even looks like working.
- It is not en exhaustive account of doubt.
- In the last year of the war, he filed the most exhaustive accounts of black troop actions on the road to Richmond.
- But if you want an exhaustive account of the life and times, Riggs is your man.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.