"account" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For funds held in taxable accounts, it is best to choose a fund with turnover of less than 25 percent.
- A portion of Romney's financial assets are held in offshore accounts and investments.
- I'm to hold only the land, the buildings, and the liquid assets, in untouchable accounts.
- There is no need for large storage capacity because books can be held in online accounts and downloaded when read.
- Holdings are held in allocated accounts and valued daily at the London fixing price.
- If they hold their wealth in interest-bearing accounts, they will take home $50 million a year or $137,000 a day for doing nothing.
- Those payments are held in special accounts controlled by the state Comptroller.
- This lets clients avoid particular stocks that they may already hold in other accounts.
- They are held in digital accounts and never live in paper form.
- Assets held in accounts subscribing to this service rose 30 percent last year through November, to $4.8 billion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.