"account" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the same time, unfortunately, she also levels the family checking account.
- "It is easier to check accounts, and to keep track of what you have spent."
- The rights of the State Control to check accounts began to increase.
- This can be clearly shown in a simple example of a money transfer between two checking accounts.
- And over a five-year period, they found, $2 million had passed through an unauthorized church checking account.
- Now the funds seem to be taking aim at another bank profit center: checking accounts.
- As defined in that act, a bank both offers checking accounts and makes commercial loans.
- Checking accounts, cars and houses, on the other hand, are much more equally distributed.
- As has been the case with many Congressmen, his secretary handled the family checking accounts.
- Checking accounts - offered by some institutions under definite restrictions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.