"account" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By saying that the account explains considered judgements we mean the following.
- Why don't the House members who overdrew their accounts just explain all this?
- Mr. Cubilette's account could explain the evidence of a 40-caliber weapon that was retrieved at the scene.
- However, this account does not explain the shift in behavior that occurs around 12 months.
- Nor did accounts explain how Nagy went from patriot to traitor.
- Later accounts of Burr's life explain that he hid his homosexuality to protect his career.
- His account, written in 1872, explains the nature of the album, as though he did not expect readers to be familiar with it:
- Different accounts explain their standing in the Indian caste system.
- The account also does not explain perhaps the most important factor leading to the police shooting - a gun in Ms. Miller's lap.
- However, contemporary accounts explain that burning flakes from wooden roof shingles spread the fire.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.