"account" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the beginning, I kept account of them, but they are everywhere.
- There is no set way of keeping these records and accounts.
- There he kept accounts of his enemies, alive and dead.
- Anyone who does his own income tax can keep accounts.
- I would trust him with my store, were he able to keep accounts.
- Occasionally, he'd pop in, just long enough to keep his accounts on the active list.
- Kept absolutely meticulous accounts, even in the old days when he was a kid.
- You must keep suitable records and accounts of the goods for four years.
- But most of us do not let a President get so rich that he can afford to forget we are keeping accounts.
- In order to run any business you need to keep accounts or pay someone to do this for you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.