"account" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It will be an account solely controlled by you.
- Iraq cut off exports after failing to win authorization to divert some of its oil profits to accounts not controlled by the United Nations.
- The money was then deposited in accounts controlled by Federal investigators in banks in major cities.
- Somewhere along the line they had stolen some money from an account controlled by the Russian mob, who shot Austin in retaliation.
- Two years ago, the M.T.A. had built up a surplus in an account controlled by the state.
- The money vanished or ended up in accounts controlled by Weiss.
- He confirmed that the four checks were from four different accounts controlled by the lobby.
- Those payments are held in special accounts controlled by the state Comptroller.
- Mr. Arroyo said the president, using a fictitous name, had deposited the check into an account controlled by a friend.
- The defense also pointed out that copies of the checks showed that they came from different accounts controlled by the lobbying group.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.