"account" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- More than six million Americans now hold accounts, and many lawmakers from both parties support the proposal.
- Under current law, individuals may hold multiple accounts insured up to $100,000.
- They said it had been commingled with other accounts held by the church.
- Savings banks here, still run by the state, are offering 15 percent annual interest on accounts held for more than five years.
- "Depot" is a term used for providing details on the account held by one bank with another where it does not exist.
- Customers with accounts held by the branches, and staff employed within them will be transferred.
- It was to be put into an interest-bearing account held by the managing agent.
- The museum collection holds personal accounts, relics and photographs of local history.
- His inquiries at the major banks had yielded no secret account held by a woman of her description.
- It also prohibits or restricts the use of certain accounts held at financial institutions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.