"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a concrete way to show how much they care.
- And they responded to his death in more concrete ways.
- That also made him afraid, but in a way different from, and more concrete than, he'd felt before.
- But for now the brain is our only concrete way of entering the mind.
- Children begin their learning of mathematics in a very concrete way.
- We are now proposing even more concrete ways to act.
- What are we going to propose in a concrete way for the coming weeks and months?
- I think that could be a very active and concrete way to proceed.
- We have already provided Japan with assistance in a very concrete way.
- I think this is true for economic and monetary union which must take place in a concrete way with our citizens.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.