"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm going to get a club and beat you until you give up your evil ways.
- That must mean he's given up his old ways, using a gun the way he did in the past.
- The Indians were encouraged to live at the missions and give up their traditional ways.
- They are taught to give up their meat-eating ways and to become vegetarians.
- "You should give up your wicked ways and become a full-time feather-artist."
- You must give up your weak and wicked ways.
- Carl tells Rob that he is being a man by giving up his violent ways.
- But we can never be part of one another's lives without giving up our own ways.
- However, even while hiding from the law Burke could not give up his criminal ways.
- For the week, the Dow gave up its record-setting ways and fell 162.82 points, to 8,031.22, down 1.99 percent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.