"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Often he had to clear away piles of rubble and junk before carrying on his way.
- A journey without a break; dead weight took power to lift, power which could carry them on their way.
- But Mother Nature just carries on her own sweet way.
- Beyond the window lay the city, the spacefield, the ships which would carry him on his way.
- That thought sustained and carried me on my way back to the ship.
- My question is, who carries eggs with them when on their way to purchase a phone?
- The car swerved slightly, and then carried on its way, only a little more slowly.
- After having dropped passengers at the old air terminal, the bus carries on its way and goes to the major hotels in the town.
- The Earl dismissed this and carried on his way.
- Afterward, it chooses to remain with her as Ash carries on his way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.