"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Better yet, what if I run into one on my way down?
- She ran only one stop sign on the way to the hospital.
- They ran into the island on the way, but it had no water.
- He lived alone, and didn't happen to run into anyone else in his apartment building on the way to work.
- I ran into one of the kids on the way back here.
- I ran across a sample of it on my way here this evening.
- Young ran 19 yards for a first down on the way to the tying score.
- "Did you run across any of Hollander's men on your way back here?"
- I just got in, and ran into the commander on his way out.
- I must have run over it on the way to the station this morning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.